- No moving parts design
- Sample return to process (with HAG probe option)
- Minimal sample conditioning
- Low maintenance design
- Minimal calibration drift
- Stream switching capability
- Amine-based tail gas treating (H2, TGTU Absorber Overhead)
The Model 934 is a rugged, analyzer adapted from the Model 931/932 UV analyzer platform for measurement of Hydrogen in Tail Gas Treating Units (TGTU) where the UV (H2S) is not required. The Model 934 analyzer system has a heated cell to avoid and hydrocarbon or water condensation. A fully integrated AMETEK Process Instruments sample system ensures reliable dew point control without running the risk of plugging, contaminating, or flooding the analyzer. Many process applications require the detection of species which do not absorb ultraviolet light.